Student books, workbooks and manipulatives have been gathered, bagged, and organized.
- Families will arrive on the Laurelhurst South Playground at their assigned time. You will walk through the south doors of the playcourt and find the table(s) marked with your child(ren)’s teachers name. Bags will be organized alphabetically with your child’s name. Please grab your bags and exit at the opposite end of the playcourt.
- For families who have children in the 3rd – 5th grades – After you pick up your bag, please see Mr. Brown at the end of the playcourt to checkout a device for your child(ren)
- We ask that families send only one family member for each student, if possible.
- Be symptom free.
- Wear a face covering at all time.
- Please do not congregate on either Laurelhurst playgrounds leaving the area as quickly as possible.
Families may pick up student items according to the following schedule:
|Classroom Pick Up Date||Time Window||Classrooms|
|Wednesday September 2nd||8:00 – 10:00||Benson, Sullivan|
|Wednesday September 2nd||10:30 – 12:30||Pittman, Tutt (4th grade)|
|Wednesday September 2nd||1:00 – 3:00||Backenstose, Tutt (5th grade)|
|Thursday, September 3rd||8:00 – 10:00||Lara, Grant, Davidson|
|Thursday, September 3rd||10:30 – 12:30||Thomas, Bonn|
|Thursday, September 3rd||1:00 – 3:00||Anderson, Gunning, Isaacson|